The Mayo Clinic app connects you to the No. 1 hospital in the nation, as ranked by U.S. News & World Report. The Mayo Clinic app gives you practical, helpful tools to manage your health on-the-go. The app delivers a daily dose of health news and practical advice from top doctors, dietitians, fitness experts and more. You can also search for reliable, research-backed answers to your questions about diseases, symptoms and health procedures. Plus, you can easily request an appointment with world-class experts in top-ranked specialties. If you’re already a Mayo Clinic patient, the app puts all of your medical information in your pocket, so it’s easier to track your health, schedule appointments and complete check-in questionnaires at your convenience. When you’re on-site, the app is your ideal tool. You’ll get easy access to your appointment itinerary, important reminders, campus maps and your personal medical records.
• Start (or end) your day with must-read news, health insights, fitness videos, recipes and wellness tips.
• Search for trustworthy info about diseases, symptoms and medical procedures.
• Make appointments at your convenience.
• Check your appointment itinerary.
• View test results in real time.
• View radiology images and exams.
• Access and pay your bills.
• Communicate with your care team in a secure messaging system.
• Get Express Care Online within an hour for common ailments that don’t require an in-person visit (available in select regions).
Learn more about the Mayo Clinic app: http://www.mayoclinic.org/apps
Our Biometric and Talk Back users get all the love in this Valentine’s month release. If you’re a Biometric user, you may be able to take advantage of face unlock on certain devices now. If you’re a Talk Back user, you can be assured that we’ve made some behind-the-scenes improvements for better accessibility.
Copyright© 2017 JDS Daily